CTP Green Slip Insurance2024-02-28T09:58:56+10:00

Kogan CTP Green Slip Insurance (NSW Only)

Great value CTP Green Slip insurance starts here.
Over 30 with zero demerits? See if you could save!

T&C’s apply. Click for details.

SUV driving on a country highway.

CTP Green Slip Insurance

For great value CTP (Green Slip) Insurance with Good Driver Discounts for over 30s, get a CTP quote now for cover you can count on.

Get your CTP in two simple steps

Kogan CTP Insurance is great value for money – and it couldn’t be easier to get a quote.
You need to:
1. enter your details and information about the car you’re registering; and
2. answer a few quick questions and we’ll help finalise your quote and cover.

CTP explained (also known as Green Slips in NSW)

Compulsory third party (CTP) insurance (also referred to as a Green Slip in New South Wales) is mandatory. CTP insurance covers the cost of third party compensation claims if you, or anyone driving your car, injures someone in an accident.

CTP insurance provides cover to third parties such as other drivers, passengers, motorcyclists, cyclists, and pedestrians, who could claim against you in the event of an accident.

How does CTP insurance work?

Buying or own a new car? You need to have CTP insurance in place before you can register your car in New South Wales.

Then, if you, or anyone driving your car, causes an accident where someone else is injured, your CTP will cover their compensation claim. This includes cover for other drivers, passengers, pedestrians, motorcyclists and cyclists who are injured in the accident.

CTP insurance doesn’t cover damage to your car, or anyone else’s vehicle or property – for that you should consider comprehensive car insurance.

Got a question?


1300 034 888


Why is CTP insurance compulsory in NSW?2023-02-03T13:06:09+10:00

CTP insurance is compulsory by New South Wales law, to protect people that are injured as a result of an accident caused by other drivers. It helps cover the medical costs, loss of income, and ongoing care of the injured person.

What’s the difference between CTP and comprehensive insurance?2023-02-03T13:06:16+10:00

CTP insurance is compulsory in New South Wales (Australia) and covers the cost of compensation if you or anyone else driving your vehicle causes an accident where someone else is injured. It doesn’t cover you for damage to your vehicle, or other people’s vehicles or property in the event of an accident, this may be covered by comprehensive car insurance. Comprehensive car insurance may cover the cost of repairs to your car, or someone else’s car or property for damage, caused by a range of insured events such as collision, fire, theft and weather.

What’s CTP insurance?2023-02-03T13:06:24+10:00

CTP insurance (also known as Green Slip in NSW) is compulsory insurance that covers you or anyone else driving your vehicle against financial liability, for injury to a third party in the event of an accident. CTP must be purchased before you can register a vehicle in NSW, and can cover costs such as income replacement and medical expenses.

Kogan Australia Pty Limited (ABN 53 152 570 351) is authorised to distribute CTP in NSW on behalf of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035) (QBE). QBE holds a CTP license and issues your policy.

Go to Top