We cannot normally insure your buildings if it is part of a Strata Title, Company Title or Community Strata Title scheme. However, there may be some instances where we can offer buildings insurance under Kogan Home Insurance for properties in WA only. If you are unsure, please call 1300 034 888.

If you are a strata owner-occupier, Kogan Contents Insurance can provide cover for your contents, and fixtures and fittings that the strata body corporate is not required by law to insure. 

Read the Contents Insurance Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement for full details including limits, exclusions and conditions that apply.