When you are a tenant, you can take out Contents Insurance for your possessions while you are renting someone else’s property. 

Kogan Contents Insurance can protect your belongings against things like theft, fire, earthquakes, lightning, storms, vandalism, sudden bursting of water pipes, and more. It also comes with a 24/7 claims service that’s based in Australia and flexible payment options.

Read the Contents Insurance Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement for full details including limits, exclusions and conditions that apply.