What’s CTP insurance?

CTP insurance (also known as Green Slip in NSW) is compulsory insurance that covers you or anyone else driving your vehicle against financial liability, for injury to a third party in the event of an accident. CTP must be purchased before you can register a vehicle in NSW, and can cover costs such as income [...]

2023-02-03T13:06:24+10:00, |

Assisting you if you’re experiencing domestic or family violence

We understand that there are times when our customers may be feeling vulnerable, and we appreciate this can take on many forms such as language barriers, financial hardship, and issues and difficulties arising from family and domestic violence. In these situations, we are committed to providing extra care. Call 1300 034 888.

2022-10-03T10:06:39+10:00, , |

What is the end odometer reading?

The end odometer reading indicates the maximum odometer reading for your car during the period of insurance and will be shown on your Certificate of Insurance. At the time of a claim, if your car has exceeded the end odometer reading, you will need to pay an Outside odometer excess, as well as any other [...]

What is an excess?

An excess is the amount(s) of money you pay or must contribute towards the cost of any claim. All excess amounts relevant to your cover will be shown on your Certificate of Insurance. When you take out home insurance with Kogan Insurance, you can nominate the level of excess you want. Generally, the higher the excess you [...]

Go to Top