Does Kogan Landlord Insurance cover tenants contents?

No, Kogan Landlord Insurance doesn’t cover contents owned by your tenants. If you’ve selected cover for contents, it only provides cover for the contents that belong to you and that are intended to be used by your tenant, located at the property that is being rented. Read the Landlord Insurance Combined Financial Services Guide and [...]

2022-09-26T09:04:38+10:00, |

Assisting you if you’re experiencing domestic or family violence

We understand that there are times when our customers may be feeling vulnerable, and we appreciate this can take on many forms such as language barriers, financial hardship, and issues and difficulties arising from family and domestic violence. In these situations, we are committed to providing extra care. Call 1300 034 888.

2022-10-03T10:06:39+10:00, , |

What is the end odometer reading?

The end odometer reading indicates the maximum odometer reading for your car during the period of insurance and will be shown on your Certificate of Insurance. At the time of a claim, if your car has exceeded the end odometer reading, you will need to pay an Outside odometer excess, as well as any other [...]

What is an excess?

An excess is the amount(s) of money you pay or must contribute towards the cost of any claim. All excess amounts relevant to your cover will be shown on your Certificate of Insurance. When you take out home insurance with Kogan Insurance, you can nominate the level of excess you want. Generally, the higher the excess you [...]

Are mobility scooters in retirement villages covered under your insurance?

They can be covered under your contents cover against loss or damage by an insured event within the home. Mobility Scooters can also be covered outside of the home under the Portable Contents option for an additional premium.Read the Contents Insurance Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement for full details including limits, exclusions [...]

My contents aren’t worth that much, what is the point in having insurance cover?

Kogan Contents Insurance provides protection for your belongings for loss or damage caused by insured events like theft, fire and storm. It also includes standard features like temporary accommodation if your home is unliveable due to damage by an insured event. Legal liability cover is also included anywhere in the world, for example, if you [...]

Is my mobile phone covered inside the home if it is damaged or stolen?

Cover is provided for your personal belongings inside the home for insured events such as theft, fire and storm. If you have the Accidental Damage option and your mobile phone was accidentally damaged inside the home then this can also be covered. If your phone was stolen from the home, you would need to provide a Police [...]

Go to Top